1.18.2009

Just call me the Computer Guru...

Ok, so I'm feeling a little good right now...I've FINALLY, I think, figured out how to give this blog a face-lift. I'm not sure how happy I am with it right now, but it sure is a start. It beats the boring blah pink.

Now, I think I am about ready to signoff, possibly have a glass of wine or a bloody mary or something 'fun' and go root for the Steelers! I'm counting on a win to make my spirits lifted before this coming wk. I've dreaded it for a while now.....and maybe not for the most obvious reasons....

2 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Beautiful! I love it! Where did you get your cool layout? I'm with you on the wine! I was just thinking a need a good size glass of it after those Eagles did't fly! :( I'm rooting for the Steeler's now! Hopefully they win and ease the pain of the Eagles loss!

Unknown said...

Nice facelift. I am still having issues with my blog. Whenever I post or even try to edit my posts the paragraphs and photos bleed together. Very strange and can't quite figure it out. Easier to just upload photos on facebook then relax with a glass of wine. After finishing a blog entry I need a stinkin bottle of wine!!