1.16.2009

Good News!

Well, good news for now....Ellie had her first opthamologist appt a few days ago and her eyes are good right now. She has a little bit of near-sightedness but nothing to warrant any eyeglasses yet. And, her retina and all looks great so far. She was such a trooper thru the whole exam. Never once cried and followed every direction given to her by Dr. Jones. I am so darn proud of her...she makes my heart swell every second of every day! She NEVER ceases to amaze me! Next wk, she goes to see the ortho surgeon to evaluate her neck. I hope it goes well, and I will keep you posted. It will be a long day at Riley Children's Hospital in Indy.

5 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

Good luck with the Children's appointment! Hope it goes well as the opthamologist did!

Unknown said...

That's great news! And good luck at the next appointment!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the opthamologist appt. went well. I'll be looking for your post on the next appt. I am sure it will go well too.

Melissa Swartley said...

Way to go Ellie! That's great news! Best of luck to you at your ortho appointment next week, we'll be thinking of you!

Greene Family said...

Way to go, Ellie!! That is great that she did so well with her eye exam and that you got good news from it! Good luck with the ortho appointment next week!