1.19.2009

I just gotta share this...

Ellie decided that she was sick of her hair and took matters into her own hands....LITERALLY! This actually happened this past summer (7/08), but I was browsing around and decided to share it. Needless to say, after her 'masterpiece' was discovered (she really didn't think I would notice), I had to rush her up to my hairdresser in Bloomington for a quick fix. The video does not do justice to show how much she wacked...because it was a LOT! Her scalp was even showing!!! At least it was on the back of her head and Michelle (my awesome hairdresser) was able to give her a cute bob cut. This was actually the first time this has happened to me...not too bad seeing that Ellie is the youngest of 3!

5 comments:

everything'scomingupdaisies said...

hi bobbi! finally had the chance to peek at your blog: FUN!!! what a doll Ellie is, and a handful. i wish we could get our two girls together (what troublesome sillieness they would generate!); i think you're right, they are oddly twin personalities: bubbbly, silly and so sweet! much love to all your girls,
alicia (mom to daisy!)

Unknown said...

It always cracks me up when kids cut their hair and think that we won't notice...and it's not just girls. Both of my older boys took the scissors into their own hands!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh boy! Hopefully it will be the first and the last time! Both my older girls did this at that age! Akela just did it about a month ago! Crazy kids! Cute video! She has the best Southern belle accent!

Unknown said...

Ohhh...I know you must have had a heart attack when you saw it, but she is just so darn cute! I bet it was tough to stay mad at her!

Greene Family said...

That is too cute that she didn't think you would notice! Great video - Ellie is such a doll!