3.10.2009

Say it isn't so!!! AI rant...

OK....it's no big secret that I am a huge Adam Lambert fan on Idol. I loved him from the moment I first saw him during the LA audtions for AI. I think he's a great singer, is a HOTTIE, and very talented ( he was Fiero's understudy in Wicked in LA). He really is the triple threat this year. That's totally cool. So, here I am, googling Adam just to find some more out about him.....and bam....the pictures are surfacing everywhere. Gay Adam Lambert photos...other headlines reading, "Will gay Adam Lambert photos hurt his Idol chances?" Crap!!! Now, before you start thinking of me as a homophobe (which I am not), I am still a fan...and huge fan. This dude has talent, there is no question about that. I'm just questioning his sexual orientation. I was hoping (and still am) that they are fake pictures....but then I found the videos. Yep....one youtube video even has him saying something about kissing a girl was not his particular preference. Oh well....a girl can still dream, can't she. He is just so darn cute...those bedroom eyes are to die for. I'm still rootin for him....but more like in the way I would for Freddie Mercury.

3 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

Umm... I don't care so much about photos, and heck, I work in theater so obviously orientation don't mean nothing to me... but if you couldn't tell just from his AI performance, the fact that he was Fiero's understudy in Wicked should have told you! LOL

Bobbi said...

OH....I know, Mike! (and for the record, I could care less about his orientation) I was just hoping that my deep lust for him wasn't hitting a dead end...LMBO. But, that is just the thing, Mike. I told myself (in the beginning of Idol) that just b/c he's in theater doesn't mean his sexual orientation veers a certain way. I was trying not to ASSUME...b/c you always know where that leads. And seriously, I had no idea by his AI performances...I thought/think of him as a total rocker. Now, when he would talk, I wondered...but AGAIN, I was trying not to ASSume. Make sense?

Mike Mallinson said...

Hehehehe